Size: 15 ml
Uses: Energizing, Circulatory Support, and Cleansing
One of the oldest traditional antiseptics. Not only does this oil deodorize and purify air and water, but it improves and protects your skin. This is a frequently used essential oil in the kitchen as well! It may be added to herbal teas, water, lemon recipes or a drop in raw hamburger meat, prior to cooking) to kill bacteria. Dietary supplement is written on this label. Add a drop of lemon essential oil to water for disinfecting and cleaning - - - floors, laundry, kitchen bathrooms, etc. Use one drop to disinfect hands after using public restrooms or community items. Lemon (Citrus limon) has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon consists of 68 percent dlimonene, a powerful antioxidant. It is delightfully refreshing in water and may be beneficial for the skin. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons. Jean Valnet MD estimated that it takes 3,000 lemons to produce one kilo of oil. In his book, The Practice of Aromatherapy, Valnet wrote that lemon is a tonic for supporting the nervous and sympathetic nervous system.* Lemon has an approximate ORAC of 6,619 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
- Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop of lemon essential oil on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Soothe corns, calluses, or bunions by rubbing lemon essential oil on the affected area morning and evening.
- Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells.
- Add lemon essential oil to your morning tea or breakfast shake for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Inhale lemon essential oil or place a few drops on a cotton ball to replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Add 10–15 drops of lemon essential oil to a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains, brighten carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
- Add several drops of lemon essential oil to a chicken marinade for a delicious dinner.
- Place a few drops of your favorite citrus essential oil on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator to help eliminate odors.
- Citrus Fresh
- Deep Relief
- Gentle Baby
For dietary, aromatic or topical use. When using as a supplement, put one drop in a capsule or in 4 fl. oz. of soy or rice milk.
Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ lemon essential oil (Citrus limon)
Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Avoid using on infants and very small children. Avoid using on skin exposed to direct sunlight or UV rays. Do not use near fire, flame, heat or sparks. Keep in a cool dry place. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Lemon Essential Oil
If you would like to experience Young Living Essential Oils as a Wholesale Member or Retail Customer you can contact me via email and I can walk you through the ordering process.
You ca also call Member Services at: 1-800-371-3515 (toll-free Canada & US)
Monday–Friday 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. US MT, except some holidays and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. US MT, except some holidays. And let them know I sent you and my number is 1600470.
Or you can click the link below