- Day Care Centers
- Dental Offices
- Long-term Care/ Rehab / Assisted Living Centers
- Massage Colleges
- Medical Clinics-Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Integrative Medicine, Oncology, Ob-Gyn
- Nursing Homes
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Pharmacies, Health Food and Nutrition stores-Retail businesses and stores where healthy living and wellness is the focus.
Professional Accounts Criteria and benefits
- Professional customers receive a 40% discount off of the retail cost of all of our products.
- There are no monthly minimums or fees to open a Professional Account.
- Professional Accounts cannot have a down line (no commission check).
- When switching from a Member Account to a Professional Account, any existing downline will be rolled up.
- A Professional Account can be sponsored by a member distributor.
- The PV from the Professional Account orders is reduced to 50%.
- The 50% PV from the Professional Accounts purchases will apply toward the sponsor's Organization. Group Volume (OGV), Personal Group Volume (PGV) and commission under the Compensation Plan.
- Professional Accounts do not have Essential Rewards / Autoship / Fast Start Bonus / Promotions.
- Professional Accounts agree to retail the products at least 10% above wholesale cost.
- Starter Kits are not available to Professional Accounts.
- Professional Accounts do not have access to Virtual Office/online ordering. They may call Member Services to place an order or they can e-mail an order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org once a CC# is on file, or FAX to 801-221-6110.
- A Professional Account can enroll by submitting their required business documents to your Young Living representative. e-mail me
Sister Professional Account
- A Distributor Member who is a business owner, may also have a "sister" Professional Account for their business, using their businesses TAX ID #.
- If the spouse of the business owner is a current Young Living Member then that member/spouse will be placed as the sponsor of the "sister" Professional Account and will not earn commissions on the purchases made on the Professional Account.
- The spouse/Member will receive 50% OGV & PGV from the purchase volume on the "sister" Pro Account, invoices will reflect this 50% reduction.
- The Member's sponsor and their upline will receive 50% OGV & PGV as well as Unilevel commission on 50% of the total Professional Account purchases.
Please make sure the customer includes your name & contact number as the sponsor of their account when they submit their documents. As the account sponsor you are responsible for following-up with the customer to make sure all of their paperwork is properly submitted. Please have the customer include their sponsor's name & member number when they submit their documents.
It can take up to 1-3 weeks to set up an account depending on whether TAX EXEMPTION is requested.
Once the Professional Account is set up we will send out an e-mail confirmation to the customer to include:
- Account number/PIN #
- Order Template
- Professional Price List
- 2014 Product Guide
- Ordering instructions
Methods of Payment
Young Living accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards/Debit Cards—VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- ACH Check Payments—U.S. checking accounts.
- Net 30 Terms (with prior Credit Approval).
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO SET UP A PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNT
- 1) Name, phone number & e-mail of the business owner.
- 2) Sponsors Member Number (if applicable)
- 3) State Business License or Department of Revenue Registration.
- 4) Tax ID/ EIN # clear photo(s) or
- 5) A website address or clear photo of the organization / business (showing the name) where Young Living® products will be used or sold.
- 6) A statement on company letterhead describing how the products are to be used.eg: patient care, client care, resale etc.
- TAX EXEMPTION-Additional documents required for Tax Exemption
- (So you do not pay sales tax to Young Living on the product you purchase for use/resale in your business)
- NOTE: Young Living cannot approve Tax Exemption for CA, NY, OK, WY, and HI
- Due to requirements placed on Young Living® by these states, we are unable to accept Tax Exemption requests. You can consult with your Tax Advisor on how to claim the taxes back from your state quarterly or at the end of the year. (Veterans and Native Americans are not included in this they can still apply)
- Please send via e-mail to email@example.com
- 1. A copy of your current Tax Exempt License/Registration or Non-Profit License/Certificate.
- 2. A current and completed Resale/Exemption Certificate (State specific-we can provide this for you if necessary, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- a. NOTE: When filling out this form:
- Young Living is the seller/vendor of essential oils, personal care products, and nutritional supplements and our address is 3125 W. Executive Parkway Lehi, UT 84043.
- 3. A statement on business letterhead explaining how the tax collected from the sale of Young Living® products will be given to your state and how often (monthly, quarterly, yearly or if not, why).